Choosing the Best Wedding Songs for Your First Dance
You may be asking, “What will create the most remarkable wedding moment for you and your groom?“ Why, it’s the wedding songs of your first dance, of course.
Imagine this. Your perfect song comes on as your husband takes you by the hand and leads you to the center of the dance floor. He holds you close as you two glide to the beat of the music for the first time as a married couple. Thinking about this magical moment is something you’ll never forget about.
Although there are numerous wedding songs for your first dance, it’s often hard to settle on the perfect one. To help you make your selection complete, here are a few popular songs to choose from.
1. I Knew I Loved You. Savage Garden
2. Always and Forever. Heatwave
3. The Way You Look Tonight. Frank Sinatra
4. True Companion. Marc Cohn
5. Endless Love. Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
6. I Do [Cherish You]. 98 Degrees
7. When a Man Loves a Woman. Michael Bolton
8. Breathe. Faith Hill
9. What a Wonderful World. Louis Armstrong
10. Unforgettable. Nat King Cole & Natalie
11. My Heart Will Go On. Celine Dion
12. Amazed. Lonestar
13. From This Moment On. Shania Twain
14. At Last. Etta James
15. Because You Loved Me. Celine Dion
16. I Cross my Heart. George Strait
17. It's Your Love. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
18. Wonderful Tonight. Eric Clapton
19. Have I Told You Lately. Rod Stewart or Van Morrison
20. I Swear. All 4 One
21. Unchained Melody. Righteous Brothers
22. It had to be You. Harry Connick Jr.
23. Could I Have This Dance. Anne Murray
24. Here and Now. Luther Vandross
25. Truly, Madly, Deeply. Savage Garden
26. Everything I Do. Bryan Adams
27. I Could Not Ask For More. Edwin McCain
28. All My Life. KC & JoJo
29. Taking You Home. Don Henley
30. Beautiful in My Eyes. Joshua Kadison
I hope this selection of wedding songs for your first dance, is helpful. Maybe you can keep the remaining songs handy to make more memorable moments with your honey.