Your Wedding Diet & Shape Up Plan
Clicking on the wedding diet & shape-up guide menu means one thing… You’re serious about building a new fabulous… YOU in time for your wedding. You know that having extra weight on your body, be it 20 lbs, 40lbs or 70lbs, is a unhealthy choice. And, you want nothing more than to glide down the aisle toward your new honey with ease.
Well, you’ll be happy to know there’s help to get your self esteem on high and we’ll have you glowing like the fit and sexy bride you are.
1. Look for a diet product that will help you achieve your wedding diet goals. There are many all-natural products on the market that aid in helping you to reduce your appetite, burn fat fast and speed up your metabolism faster than doing it alone.
2. Incorporating a daily exercise routine is also important. One thing that’s worse than being overweight is being skinny with no tone. Absolutely, not Fabulous. Lol So, the best way to tone your body in all the right places, is to add 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercises and resistance training at least 5 days a week.
Now , if exercising isn’t your thang, don’t worry. Sticking to a regular exercise program only mean making the activity so fun that you don’t even notice you’re actually working out. Here are some tips to help.
a. Workout with a bridesmaid, while discussing wedding plans.
b. Invite a friend over and pop a “dirty dancing” dvd in. (Not only will you tone your body but you’ll also learn many new techniques to surprise your honey with during your honeymoon?
c. Go outside and have fun. Exercising outside by walking, biking, hiking, etc is perfect for building a strong lean body and getting a little sun also works wonders for a clear, tanned complexion.
3. Limiting your carbohydrates is another area you’ll need to pay very close attention to, expecially if your goal is to completely undergo a full body transformation. This means, lying low on the breads, rice, pasta and other foods high in starch. Instead, try low carb substitutes such as vegetables, fresh fruits and low carb meal replacement shakes.
Let’s make a pact that the next carb you eat will be the cake that your new hubby will feed you during your reception party.
4. I know you’ve heard this before. The easiest way to help your wedding diet and shape up plan run smoothly is to drink… WATER,WATER, WATER. Add a touch of lemon if you choose. But, during this critical time, it’s important to stay as far away from sodas or other carbonated drinks as if they were the plague.
5. The final tip is one that many brides wash off their list of “to-do” items. SLEEP! Making sure you get at least eight hours of sleep each night is sooooo important. Sleep not only helps you to create muscle and burn fat but it also keeps you looking refreshed, youthful, and energized each day. After all, no one wants to see a tired and worn looking bride. So, be sure to get your zzzzzz.
Return to Home Page
Planned ahead for your wedding? Take a look at my 6 month wedding weight loss program!
Short on time? Get help to lose weight if your wedding is only a few days away.